Cheap flights to Belfast International (BFS)
Belfast International Airport is situated just 13 miles (21km) northwest of Belfast, Northern Ireland’s capital. It’s Ireland’s second-busiest airport, after Dublin. The airport is the gateway to Northern Ireland and Belfast, a city steeped in a rich and once troubled history.
Belfast International Airport was originally named the Aldergrove Airport after a nearby village. In 1983, it became Belfast International Airport. With the passing of the Troubles, Belfast – and Northern Ireland – has been working hard to establish itself as a tourist destination.
One way of making its mark for tourists is by housing popular low-cost carriers such as Thomson Airways, Jet2.com, easyJet, Thomas Cook Airlines and Aer Lingus. Belfast is becoming increasingly popular as a weekend break and cheap flights to Belfast International Airport can be booked on most European carriers, but particularly on the low-cost airlines.
The Guardian/Observer Travel Awards placed Belfast in the top five best cities for a break. Belfast Airport is the ideal gateway to a relaxing and rewarding holiday in Northern Ireland.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Belfast International
USA departure airports for flights to Belfast International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Belfast International
Interesting information about Belfast International
More useful information about Belfast International
- Follow the Ridgeway National Trail from Avebury, a stone circle about 5,000 years older than Stonehenge.
- Several airlines connect cities around the UK including BA, Ryanair, and easyJet.
- Book a one way flight to the UK and land at Heathrow, Gatwick, or Stansted airports.
- Direct flights to the UK are always packed since it is a year-round destination.
- Take a last minute flight to the UK to visit London’s West End, one of the largest theater district in the world.
- Among the top seaside resorts are Whitby, Yorkshire; Wells-next-the-Sea, and Norfolk.
- Venture further north to Perthshire and the Grampian hills of Angus to get a taste of the rich Scottish countryside.
- The UK has a temperate climate. The weather is generally mild, but it varies according to region.
Other user searches
- Flights to Accra
- Washington from Arcata
- Cheap flights to Reno-Tahoe International from Las Vegas
- Cheap flights from Los Angeles to Seattle
- Cheap flights to Las Vegas
- Florida ticket
- Flights to Spain
- Flights Kinston Rgnl Jetport at Stallings Field to Tempe
- Cheap flights to Tahiti
- Flights Grand Rapids from New York