Cheap flights to Liverpool (LPL)
Named after legendary Beatles star John Lennon, Liverpool John Lennon Airport is situated to the south-east of the city. Rated the tenth-busiest airport in the UK, more than five million passengers made their way through the terminal in 2010.
Developments completed in 2010 included the addition of a multi-storey car park and an overhead bridge to the main terminal, as well as the expansion of the retail area and advancements in security technologies, all of which were implemented with the aim of improving passenger-traffic flow and reducing waiting times.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport makes up in convenience what it lacks in sophistication and is an ideal launching pad for Merseysiders and those in the north-west of England seeking holidays abroad.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Liverpool
USA departure airports for flights to Liverpool
This is useful information about Liverpool
More useful information about Liverpool
- Rail travel is a tremendous way to get around England domestically.
- In 2003, the country saw the highest temperature ever, with one day's high over 100 degrees.
- It's always peak season when visiting London.
- The first public zoo in the world opened in London, England in 1829.
- Booking last minute flights to England can be great as long as your passport/papers are in order.
- A visit to England can be cheaper than expected if you stay outside of London.
- Direct flights to England from eastern seaboard cities are abundant.
- One way flights to England can be great money savers.
- Small, outlying towns often offer great winter deals if you like toasty fires and cozy pubs.
- While eating breakfast in medieval England, you might find beer as one of the beverage options.