Cheap flights to Leeds/Bradford (LBA)
Leeds Bradford International Airport (LBA) is situated 7 miles (11km) northwest of Leeds. It serves passengers within Yorkshire and surrounding areas, mostly to sunspot destinations in Europe, Greece and Spain.
Leeds Bradford International has often been criticized by passengers as congested and chaotic. There are long-term plans to renovate the airport though. Future travelers can look forward to a major expansion of the landside face of the terminal, as well as the installation of new check-in and security screening facilities. Both promise to increase the terminal’s handling capacity and speed up passenger circulation.
Leeds Bradford’s elevated position makes it vulnerable to adverse weather conditions. If you have a bit of time between flights there is plenty to do such as shopping or enjoying a snack.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Leeds/Bradford
USA departure airports for flights to Leeds/Bradford
Interesting information about Leeds/Bradford
More useful information about Leeds/Bradford
- Rail travel is a tremendous way to get around England domestically.
- In 2003, the country saw the highest temperature ever, with one day's high over 100 degrees.
- It's always peak season when visiting London.
- The first public zoo in the world opened in London, England in 1829.
- Booking last minute flights to England can be great as long as your passport/papers are in order.
- A visit to England can be cheaper than expected if you stay outside of London.
- Direct flights to England from eastern seaboard cities are abundant.
- One way flights to England can be great money savers.
- Small, outlying towns often offer great winter deals if you like toasty fires and cozy pubs.
- While eating breakfast in medieval England, you might find beer as one of the beverage options.