Flights from Omaha (OMA) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Omaha to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Nevada As you had searched for Las Vegas, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Omaha to Las Vegas
- Only 47.9 miles separate Omaha from Lincoln (LNK)
- Only 81.1 miles separate Omaha from Sioux City (SUX)
- Only 88.6 miles separate Omaha from Norfolk (OFK)
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Omaha?
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
- The weather in Las Vegas for the next ten days will be 86°F - that’s 2°F warmer than Omaha.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.22 inches less rainfall in Las Vegas than in Omaha.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 78% in Las Vegas as opposed to 33% in Omaha.
Other user searches
- Flights to St Louis from Palm Springs
- Flight to Reno-Tahoe International
- Santa Barbara to Costa Rica
- Flights to Cancun
- Cheap flights to China
- American Airlines flights
- Cheap flights to Dallas
- Cheap Atlanta to Detroit flights
- Flights to Baltimore/Washington International
- Naples to Las Vegas cheap flights
Facts and figures about flying from Omaha to Las Vegas
- There is rarely a delay for flights from Omaha to Las Vegas
- From Omaha to Las Vegas, Southwest Airlines Co. operates 58 flights a week
- From Omaha to Las Vegas, the most frequently used aircraft is a Boeing 737-300 Freighter
- Flights between Omaha and Las Vegas are rarely subject to diversions
- Flights from Omaha to Las Vegas most frequently use Denver International as a connection
- There are 274 daily seats available for flights between Omaha and Las Vegas
- Flights from Omaha to Las Vegas are cancelled 3.3 percent of the time
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Omaha to Las Vegas is the Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- The Boeing 737-700 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Omaha and Las Vegas