Cheap flights to Krabi, Thailand
The exciting tourist resort of Krabi is located on the West coast of Southern Thailand. Many vacationers head for spectacular Phangnga Bay to enjoy water sport activities such as snorkelling, scuba diving, water skiing and kayaking. If it's an idyllic beach lifestyle you're after, then Krabi is the place for you. Take your towel or rent a sunbed on Phra Beach where you can chill out, top up your tan and recharge your batteries. Have a relaxing beach massage after you have spent some time swimming in the calm blue waters of the Andaman Sea. How about spending the day island hopping in a long tail scorpion boat? Travel across the sea at high speed with friends to the nearby picturesque islands of Ko Lanta Yai, Koh Lanta, Koh Kai, Mu Koh Hong or Yao Noi. It's the perfect opportunity to explore the different islands while finding out more about their history and culture. The quaint town of Krabi attracts tourists from around the world many of whom choose to visit the nearby National Parks of Ko Phi Phi and Tharnbok Kharanee. Here you can try elephant trekking which will give a bird's eye view of the fantastic fauna and flora as well as different species of wildlife. Don't miss out on visiting Tiger Cave Temple or the fascinating Khao Khanap Nam caves that contain prehistoric drawings. Don't hesitate in making Krabi your next vacation destination.
Best Time to Fly to Krabi
The best time to visit this laid back resort in Thailand is during the months of late November to early May. At this time of year you can enjoy uninterrupted glorious sunshine without any rain. The cheapest time for accommodations, flights and local travel is during the monsoon season which generally occurs in late May through to early November. Although it rains nearly every day, there is still plenty of sunshine and the opportunity to enjoy Thai festivals like Loy Krathong known as the Festival of Light.
Getting around Krabi
The cheapest way to travel around town and the surrounding areas is by songthaew, a sort of open end large pickup truck with long wooden seats inside. This type of transport is what many of the locals use, so do what they do to save cash. Another option is a tuk tuk, a motorbike taxi on wheels. It's a great way to get about and cheap too.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Krabi
USA departure airports for flights to Krabi
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Krabi
This is useful information about Krabi
More useful information about Krabi
- A direct flight to Thailand during peak tourist season would occur between November and February.
- If you are flying to Bankok, the busy season is November to March.
- The hot season for Thailand take place between the months of March and May.
- Thailand's largest and most popular island is Phuket (pronounced "Poo-ket").
- Chiang Mai is the place to shop for fine antiques, huge Buddhas, and high-quality handcrafts.
- The two climate zones of Thailand are a tropical savanna in the north and tropical in the south.
- If you are flexible with your departure, you can find deals on one way flights to Thailand.
- Take a last minute flight to Thailand to enjoy the infamous Bankok nightlife.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to Lake Tahoe from Sarasota
- Flights Cincinnati from Harrisburg
- Flights to Colorado
- Flights Tampa from St Augustine
- Flights to Carroll from Sioux Falls Regional
- Cheap deals to Germany
- Las Vegas to Miami flights
- Cheap flights to Venice
- Cheap flights to Madrid from Minneapolis
- Flights from San Francisco to Europe