Cheap flights to Kastrup (CPH)
Copenhagen International Airport (CPH), commonly referred to as Kastrup Airport or simply Kastrup, is the biggest airport in Scandinavia, and the busiest airport serving Nordic destinations in the world.
Flights to Copenhagen International Airport are mainly operated by the Scandinavian Airlines System, although it is also a major hub for Cimber Sterling, Norwegian Air Shuttle, and Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia. A new terminal – CPH Go, serving low-cost carriers such as easyJet – opened in October 2010.
Even though Copenhagen International Airport is busy (around 60,000 passengers use it every day, and more than 21 million in a year) it is a remarkably calm and efficient airport, boasting fantastic amenities and facilities. It has consistently been voted as the one of Europe's best airports by travel and leisure magazines the world over.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Kastrup
USA departure airports for flights to Kastrup
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Kastrup
- New York (NYC)
- Boston (BOS)
- Miami (MIA)
- Washington (WAS)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Denver (DEN)
- Portland (PDX)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- San Diego (SAN)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- Houston (IAH)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Newark (EWR)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Austin (AUS)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Cancun (CUN)
Useful information about Kastrup
More useful information about Kastrup
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.