Cheap flights to Dublin (DUB)
Dublin International Airport (DUB) is the busiest airport in Ireland. It's just 6 miles (10km) from Dublin's city center, situated on the east coast. It has an extensive short- and medium-haul flight network around Ireland and the UK, although some larger international airlines do have direct flights to Dublin Airport from the Middle East, other parts of Europe and the United States.
Recently, there's been an increased demand to and from popular holiday spots in the Mediterranean and American shopping destinations like New York.
The airport itself is clean and functional, with a variety of shops and restaurants in all sections of the terminals. It's a great gateway into Dublin city, which is demographically one of the youngest cities in Europe (50% of the population is under 25). The area has a good public transport system and the airport is easily accessible by car or bus.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Dublin
USA departure airports for flights to Dublin
Useful information about Dublin
More useful information about Dublin
- The Gulf Stream gives Ireland a temperate climate. Summer is typically dry and in the 60s (F).
- Take a boat trip to The Aran Islands off the coast of Galway.
- Last minute flights to Ireland allow you to see Great Blasket island.
- Cheap bus tours are the best way to see the luscious green countryside.
- Climb the steep hill to ring the bells at St Anne's Church in Cork.
- Book a direct flight to Ireland for a family gathering in Dublin or a chance to gab at the Blarney stone.
- The Shannon region has stunning scenery including Cliffs of Moher and Burren’s limestone.
- After you depart from your one way flight to Ireland, take advantage of free admission to an art gallery.
- If you are a fan of stouts, Ireland has many to choose from beyond just Guinness.
- Take a trip off the beaten path and test your knowledge of Gaelic language in some of Ireland’s remote villages.