Cheap flights to Benidorm, Spain
Known as the party capital of the Costa Blanca, Benidorm is a highly-trafficked and endlessly appealing resort town north of Alicante. Thousands of tourists book flights to Benidorm every year to take to the beach and walk the streets 24 hours a day. Most accommodations are located within a few feet of the white beaches that line the resort town, making a day on the sand an easy-to-access activity. Repeat visitors to Benidorm will recommend you rest up on the beach during the day – the nightlife in this resort is legendary.
Courtesy of the protective mountain ranges that surround it, Benidorm is subject to temperate, Mediterranean winters with sultry summers. Winters in Benidorm tend to be warmer than winters in other parts of the Iberian Peninsula, with temperatures in January sometimes reaching upwards of 50 degrees F.
Best Time to Fly to Benidorm
Whether you find yourself in Benidorm in the full swing of a Costa Blanca summer or your trip coincides with the calmer, cooler months of fall and winter, there are cheap flights to Benidorm each season that’ll transport you to one of Spain’s most beloved resort towns.
Peak Season: Though Benidorm swells with tourists year-round, the undeniable increase during the summer months makes July and August the peak season for booking flights to Benidorm. From May to October, visitors from all over the world will be flocking to Benidorm’s beaches, so be sure to book your Benidorm flight far enough in advance to secure your spot on the sand.
Off Season: With colder temperatures lasting from late fall to early spring, the best time to find Alicante cheap flights to Benidorm are during the winter months. Some attractions and restaurants may be closed due to the lull in Costa Blanca tourism, but Benidorm will be far more tranquil in the absence of the millions of tourists who set up shop on the seashore come summer.
Getting around Benidorm
Busses leave every hour on the hour for Benidorm from the Alicante Airport, and the drive is about an hour long. The public transportation system in Benidorm, especially the bus network, is dependable and cheap.
Benidorm Travel Information
As one of Europe’s most happening summer holiday spots, Benidorm draws crowds primarily for its four mile stretch of soft, sandy beach. Take time out on both of Benidorm’s famous beaches, Levante Beach and Poniente Beach. Levante Beach, also known as the “sunrise beach”, tends to be the more crowded of the two, with playgrounds, water sports, and a promenade hosting cafes and bars keeping visitors happy on the sand and in the water. Poniente Beach is the place to be if you’re looking for a spectacular view of the Mediterranean sunset, courtesy of its westward location just outside of Old Town.
Flying to Benidorm might have resulted in a few transfers and time in airports around Spain, but once you arrive in this resort town get ready to break free. Benidorm is indisputably the nightlife capital of Costa Blanca, with restaurants, cabarets and bars that are packed from sundown to sun-up. The crown jewel of Costa Blanca nightlife is the Benidorm Palace, a one-stop destination for entertainment, providing a full schedule of shows featuring international talent.
In the mood for a beach-free day? Hop on the 10 Bus to Altea, Benidorm’s slightly calmer, quiet neighbor, for shopping that’ll leave you with suitcases chock full of souvenirs and rare finds to take home on your Benidorm flight. On Tuesdays, the Altea market includes a farmers market in addition to craft and antique fairs, so practice your haggling and bartering skills before your trip in order to score a gorgeous antique abanico (fan) or a beautiful lace mantilla for a good price.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
USA departure airports for flights to Benidorm
Flights to Spain
This is useful information about Benidorm
More useful information about Benidorm
- The Catalans enjoy calcotades in late winter and early spring, which is a different kind of BBQ.
- Compared to the UK, Spain is 5 times as large, but only has 2/3 of the population.
- To see birds and plants not found anywhere else in the world, go to the Islote de Lobos Nature Reserve.
- Some well known artists that hail from Spain, include Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Joan Miró.
- One of Majorca’s tourist attractions is the Coves del Drac. Take a last minute flight to Spain to see it.
- With a one way flight to Spain, you can find deals if you are flexible with your dates.
- The best months for direct flights to Spain are May, June, and September.
- In July and August, Spain is extremely hot. The rest of the year the climate is generally temperate.
- Valencia has renowned museums, art collections, and it is where paella was created.
- Ibiza is known for its hedonistic resorts, electric nightlife, and fine beaches.
Other user searches
- Flights from Boston to Vancouver
- Little Rock to Denver
- Richmond to Mexico City flights
- New York to Alabama flights
- Cheap Philadelphia to Aeropuerto Rafael Hernandez (Borinquen) flights
- Miami to Scotland
- Flights from New York to Santiago
- Cheap flights to Jackson
- Cheap flights Bangalore
- Islip to Las Vegas flights