Cheap flights to Barajas (MAD)
On average, 49 million travelers a year make their way through Madrid Barajas Airport (MAD), Spain's main gateway. Conveniently close to the city center, it is easily accessible by rail or road.
Flights to Madrid Barajas Airport come in from major hubs around the world. Acting as the main bridge between Europe and Latin America, Madrid Barajas Airport places emphasis on speed, efficiency and traveler comfort, and uses the latest technology to facilitate a smoother, more enjoyable journey.
A big part of the running of Barajas Airport is the careful monitoring of the facility’s environmental impact. The airport is run in accordance with Aena Aeropuertos’ environmental quality policy so that its activity stays within regulations. Employees, companies and users all regularly participate in awareness campaigns that examine the facilities and their impact on the airport’s natural surroundings. A ground-breaking and forward-thinking facility, Barajas Airport is as efficient as it is eco-friendly.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Barajas
USA departure airports for flights to Barajas
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Barajas
This is useful information about Barajas
More useful information about Barajas
- The Catalans enjoy calcotades in late winter and early spring, which is a different kind of BBQ.
- Compared to the UK, Spain is 5 times as large, but only has 2/3 of the population.
- To see birds and plants not found anywhere else in the world, go to the Islote de Lobos Nature Reserve.
- Some well known artists that hail from Spain, include Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Joan Miró.
- One of Majorca’s tourist attractions is the Coves del Drac. Take a last minute flight to Spain to see it.
- With a one way flight to Spain, you can find deals if you are flexible with your dates.
- The best months for direct flights to Spain are May, June, and September.
- In July and August, Spain is extremely hot. The rest of the year the climate is generally temperate.
- Valencia has renowned museums, art collections, and it is where paella was created.
- Ibiza is known for its hedonistic resorts, electric nightlife, and fine beaches.
Other user searches
- Flights to Minsk
- Flight to Raleigh
- New York to Virginia Beach
- Naples Municipal to Pokhara
- Cincinnati to Tulum
- Cheap flights from Detroit to Grantley Adams International
- Flights to Miami from New York
- Cheap Minneapolis to Nicaragua flights
- Cheap flights to Oklahoma City
- Cheap flights to Puerto Vallarta