Cheap flights to Iquique, Chile
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Chile
Interesting information about Iquique
More useful information about Iquique
- With much of the country possessed of a desert climate, pack clothes for a variety of temperatures.
- The country has become a producer of first-rate wine.
- One way flights to Chile can be inexpensive, but you need to book a return or onward ticket before entry.
- June to October is usually Chile’s off season due to high rainfall and cold temperatures.
- It’s easy to book last minute flights to Chile from certain cities that have direct flights to the country.
- Direct flights to Chile are available from Miami, Atlanta, New York, Dallas-Fort Worth and Los Angeles.
- Santiago is Chile’s bustling capital city.
- Chile’s major cities are usually in season year-round.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Iquique?
3 course meal for 2 $35.09
1 mile taxi journey $5.90
Large bottle of water $1.61
3 bedroom apartment downtown $957.09
Pair of jeans $49.44
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes $4.47
3 bedroom apartment in the suburbs $837.45
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $3.19
Cheap meal $4.19
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $0.96