Give in to your wandering feet and take one of our cheap flights to India for an exotic experience unlike any you’ve ever had. In a country nearly the size of Europe the possibilities are endless, and you’ll never be at a loss for something to do. Sit down in Darjeeling for a cup of tea at the base of the Himalayas as you gaze up at the highest snow-capped peaks in the world, or float down the Ganges at the sacred city of Varanasi. Visit the countless temples and sacred sites in this country with more than a billion people and a civilization thousands of years in the making. There’s so much to do that you’ll struggle to fit it all in, but not because of your budget. Thanks to our cheap airline tickets, money will be the last thing on your mind as you plan your jam-packed India itinerary.
Flying direct to India can be done through Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) in the state of Maharashtra. While you’re there, check out a Bollywood movie or visit the Gateway of India monument. Or fly to New Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) to visit the Red Fort, where the last Indian emperor ruled from before being deposed by Great Britain. Or wander through the spice market at Khari Baoli. And India flight would be complete without a visit to Agra to explore the Taj Mahal, the famous palace built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife. Head towards the Bay of Bengal to stay in Kolkata (Calcutta) and spend your holiday close to the sea. Whatever you decide, a flight deal to India will help you make the most of your stay. You may run out of time, but never money.
India is a big country and the climate can vary depending on where you are. Winters are dry and cool and last from December through February. Summer is still dry, but warms up quite a bit. The southwest monsoon season is from June through September; the northeast monsoon season lasts from October to November.
Flight deals to India
USA departure airports for flights to India
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to India
- New York (NYC)
- Chicago (CHI)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Newark (EWR)
- Houston (IAH)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Boston (BOS)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Washington (WAS)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Denver (DEN)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- St Louis (STL)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Miami (MIA)
More useful information about India
- While there, see the wild life in its natural habitat at Kaziranga National Park.
- Take a last minute flight to see the Sun Temple of Konark which was constructed in the 13th century.
- Visitors to India most frequently fly into Indira Ghandi Airport in Delhi.
- Book direct flights to India to visit the Taj Mahal or walk the picturesque beaches in Goa.
- Generally, the best time to take a one way flight to India is January through September.
- Instead of Bombay, India's citizens prefer their capital city to be referred to as Mumbai.
- Chess was invented in India in the 6th century, during the Gupta Empire.
- Delhi, India’s capital, has thousands of years of history in its buildings and streets.
- Flying from the UK? Browse the range of flights to India today, and save.
- India is bordered by the Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal, and Indian Ocean.