Cheap flights to Singapore
Most people find themselves booking flights to Singapore as a stopping point on their way to other countries. But don’t dismiss this country so fast. A flight to Singapore sends travelers back in time, when feng shui was a way of life and not a modern fad, and Asian dinners consisted of formal tea ceremonies and history lessons. While embracing its ancient culture, Singapore also takes a step in the modern direction. Travelers booking Singapore flights will be greeted by glass skyscrapers and fancy restaurants lining pristine streets, but the people of Singapore hold the Chinese, Malay and Indian roots near.
Take time after your Singapore flight and walk through the Historic District. Explore the sights of Chinatown and indulge in an authentic Chinese dinner. Thanks to the money you saved on a cheap flight to Singapore, spend a few hours shopping in the massive Yue Hwa shopping center. There’s much to do and see in Singapore -- take time and explore all this country has to offer.
Singapore is hot and very humid. It cools down a bit at night, but daytime temperatures range from 79 to 86 F. Short, heavy rainstorms provide the only break from the near-constant blanket of humidity.
Best Time to Fly to Singapore
Peak Season: Book your flight to Singapore for June through August. Althought the summer months are hot and humid, they are the driest months, making day trips and outings more accessible.
Off-peak Season: Two Monsoon seasons deter a considerable amount of travel to Singapore. The northeast season typically lasts between November and March, while the southwest season runs from June through September. However, cheap flights to Singapore are available during this time if you book in advance, and you aren’t afraid of a little rain.
Getting around Singapore
Once on the ground, travel around Singapore is tourist friendly. Buses are priced upon whether or not they have air conditioning, and run from 6am to midnight. Ez-Link passes are useful for both the bus and the MRT (mass rapid transit), which runs north to south, east to west, and north to east.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Singapore
USA departure airports for flights to Singapore
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Singapore
- New York (NYC)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Newark (EWR)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Boston (BOS)
- Denver (DEN)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Austin (AUS)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Portland (PDX)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Miami (MIA)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Washington (WAS)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
More useful information about Singapore
- The culture of Singapore is a mixture of Chinese, Malay and Indian.
- If you are looking for nightlife, two great areas are Boat Quay and Mohamed Sultan Road.
- Take a last minute flight to Singapore and eat at Hawker Center, a hobble of open-air food booths.
- Get on a one way flight to Singapore, and you will most likely land at The Singapore Changi Airport (SIN).
- Palau Ubin, located on the northeast tip, is said to be a haunted area with beautiful outdoor activities.
- For shopping, go to Orchard Road where you'll find upscale Western designers next to cheap consignments.
- Book your direct flight to Singapore between June through August for the best weather.
- The wet season in the northeast typically lasts between November and March.