Flight deals to Jeju
More useful information about Jeju
- Travel by boat from Donghae or Pohang to see Ulleungdo, a volcanic island the shape of a pentagon.
- Take a last minute flight to Korea to take part in the New Year’s Sunrise Festival every December.
- There are a few parks to see in Korea including Jirisan National Park and Hallyeohaesang National Marine Park.
- Seoraksan National Park includes the mountain was named Seorak because of its permanent snowcaps.
- Psyche World offers a wide variety of attractions including a display of over 10,000 butterflies.
- After your depart your direct flight to Korea, you can take the Royal Palace and Shopping Tour.
- Mt.Hallasan, which is also known as Mt.Yeongjusan stands tall in the middle of Jeju Island.
- With 8 international airports, you should be able to find a cheap one way flight to Korea.