Cheap flights to Jeju, Korea
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Jeju
USA departure airports for flights to Jeju
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Jeju
- Los Angeles (LAX)
Select your preferred destination from the list below
More useful information about Jeju
- Travel by boat from Donghae or Pohang to see Ulleungdo, a volcanic island the shape of a pentagon.
- Take a last minute flight to Korea to take part in the New Year’s Sunrise Festival every December.
- There are a few parks to see in Korea including Jirisan National Park and Hallyeohaesang National Marine Park.
- Seoraksan National Park includes the mountain was named Seorak because of its permanent snowcaps.
- Psyche World offers a wide variety of attractions including a display of over 10,000 butterflies.
- After your depart your direct flight to Korea, you can take the Royal Palace and Shopping Tour.
- Mt.Hallasan, which is also known as Mt.Yeongjusan stands tall in the middle of Jeju Island.
- With 8 international airports, you should be able to find a cheap one way flight to Korea.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Jeju?
1 mile taxi journey $1.34
Taxi - fixed fee $2.60
Loaf of white bread $2.29
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $0.68
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $1.56
Bottle of wine $15.30
1 hour taxi waiting fee $18.54
Cheap meal $5.56
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $4.17