Cheap flights to Hawaii (HI), USA
Cheap airline tickets to Hawaii lead to leis and luaus, but try and imagine a world without the hula. This provocative hip-shaking, belly-baring dance was once banned by missionaries. Thank goodness, the hula is still legal today and Hawaii travelers will get their fair share of it. The hula is so contagious; it's likely you'll start dancing on your cheap flight to Hawaii.
Hawaii is exactly what the movies and photographs make it out to be. Blue lagoons, palm trees, rainforests, secret gardens, cascading waterfalls, and towering volcanoes. Find a flight to Hawaii to see beaches that range in color from gold to black and its waters are clear blue. There’s no shortage of adventure in Hawaii, which is why tourists always return year after year.
Hawaii is made up of eight main islands – Hawaii, Maui, Kahoolawe, Oahu, Kauai, Lanai, Molokai, Niihau – and hundreds of smaller islands, and inter-island Hawaii flights are relatively inexpensive. The Aloha State was formally admitted as the 50th state to the United States on August 21, 1959.The best way to see Hawaii is to choose your island and fly directly there. Travelers can get additional Hawaii flights from Oahu, the Big Island, Maui, and Kauai. But before you leave for your return flight, make sure you grab your lei.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Hawaii
USA departure airports for flights to Hawaii
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Hawaii
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (NYC)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- St Louis (STL)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Washington (WAS)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Portland (PDX)
- Denver (DEN)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Miami (MIA)
- Austin (AUS)
- Oakland (OAK)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
More useful information about Hawaii
- The state fish of Hawaii is small in size but large in name - the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a fish.
- The Big Island, Hawaii, is for many the true Hawaii with its snow-capped mountains and active volcanoes.
- Want to know what carriers will take you here? Hawaiian Airlines is among the most popular.
- Hawaii is made up of eight main islands with different attractions.
- Oahu is the most populated island. Honolulu, Waikiki beach, Pearl Harbor, and Diamond Head are here.
- Due to its location, "Crossroads of the Pacific" is a nickname shippers give to Hawaii.
- Take a last minute flight to Hawaii and visit Maui, which is its second largest island.
- You can find deals on one way flights to Hawaii if you are flexible with your departure dates.
- Hawaii's capital, Honolulu is 4th in the USA for number of high rises.
- Taking a direct flight to Hawaii gives visitors a lot of options since there are many airports on the islands.