Cheap flights to Texas (TX), USA
Thanks to the millions of tourists spending over $44 billion a year on Texas flights, accommodations and visiting Texas attractions, the state continues to get bigger and better both financially and visually. The old cliché is true: everything really is bigger in Texas.
Texas flights arrive in the second-largest state in the United States, which happens to be larger than any country in Europe. The three largest U.S. cities are in Texas: Houston, Dallas and San Antonio. In Texas, the ranches are bigger, the hats are bigger, the steaks are bigger, the cactus are bigger, the cowboys are bigger, even the cars are bigger in Texas. The state’s motto “Don’t Mess With Texas” is less a slogan and more an attitude. While you may not be able to carry a concealed weapon through security before boarding your Texas flight, you can carry a handgun just about anywhere in Texas.
Other must-see attractions for travelers booking flights to Texas include the Gulf Coast resort area, the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Houston, and of course, a visit to the Alamo in San Antonio.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Texas
USA departure airports for flights to Texas
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Texas
- New York (NYC)
- Portland (PDX)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Newark (EWR)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- Boston (BOS)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Miami (MIA)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- St Louis (STL)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Washington (WAS)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Honolulu (HNL)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Memphis (MEM)
More useful information about Texas
- If you would like to see the westernmost area of the state, take a trip to El Paso.
- Things are bigger in Texas: it is larger in area than any country in Europe.
- Fact: you can carry a handgun just about anywhere in Texas.
- A popular Texas attraction is the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Houston.
- Many one way flights to Texas arrive at George Bush Intercontinental Airport or William P. Hobby Airport.
- Visitors take direct flights to Texas to see the second largest state in the United States.
- For history buffs, a visit to the Alamo in San Antonio is mandatory.
- Spring breakers book last minute flights to South Padre to appreciate the relaxation under the sun.