Book airline tickets to Paris and you're on your way to haute cuisine, world-famous art and architecture, and a glimpse into the aristocratic lifestyle of centuries past. While your flight to Paris might be cramped and full of minuscule airline snacks, your meal in Paris will be decadent.
Don’t pack too much on your flight to Paris; it’s possible you’ll leave France with a new wardrobe. From Armani to Chanel to Prada, Paris fashion certainly makes a statement. Make sure you bring an extra suitcase with you – you’ll need it after a stroll down the Champs-Elysees or the Avenue Montaigne, two of Paris’ most frequented shopping streets. But Paris offer more than just food and fashion. A quick jaunt down the 18th arrondissement will land travelers in Montmartre where lesser-known painters created names for themselves and cancan dancers greeted guests at the famous Moulin Rouge. The Sacre Coeur (Basilica of the Sacred Heart) sits at the top of the hill and remains a must-see destination point for Paris visitors.
Good news for travelers: cheap plane tickets to Paris can always be found if you’re flexible with your travel dates. Whether you want to stand at the top of the Eiffel Tower or walk along the River Siene, flights to Paris from major U.S. cities are easy to book and readily available. Before booking Paris flights, make sure you cash in some dollars for Euros. Because of the time change, it’s likely you’ll be exhausted after your trip. Hop in a cab, give your driver the required fare and enjoy the scenes and sights along the way to your hotel. After a cup of coffee and a fresh croissant, you’ll be ready to take on the City of Light.
Like many destinations in Europe, cheap airline tickets to Paris can usually be found during the winter months, especially January and February when temperatures stay in the 40s and 30s, skies are usually gray, and the weather is windy and damp. The city is at its best in springtime, so booking flights to Paris will be easy but often expensive from April to June when the temperatures are usually in the 60s and 70s. July and August can be hot and stuffy with temperatures going to the upper 70s and sometimes into the 80s. Flights to Paris are pretty packed in early fall when sunny weather continues through the first half of October. July is generally the warmest month and February the coolest.
Flight deals to Paris
USA departure airports for flights to Paris
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Paris
- New York (NYC)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- Houston (IAH)
- Washington (WAS)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Boston (BOS)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Newark (EWR)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Denver (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Austin (AUS)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- St Louis (STL)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Portland (PDX)
Useful information about Paris
More useful information about Paris
- Paris is made up of 20 administrative districts called "arrondissements."
- Keep up with the latest news about airfare deals and travel trends on our news blog.
- There are over 150 art galleries and museums in Paris, and most of them are worth seeing.
- For springtime travelers, Paris is one of the most popular destinations.
- Collect stamps on your passport, and learn the best way to see the world with our international travel tips.
- Know where you’re going, how to get there, and what to do when you land with our Paris travel guide.
- Cheap direct flights to Paris should consider traveling during the summer months.
- Though it is a century old, the Paris Métro is the easiest and most efficient way to get around the city.
- Give momondo.com a try for global departures to Paris.
- Many last minute flights to Paris arrive at Charles de Gaulle airport, which has eight different terminals.
- For last minute flights to Paris, August is a bit quieter since many locals take vacation during that month.
- Along the river or boulevards, or through alleyways and squares, Paris is a city for walking.
Other user searches
- Melbourne airlines
- Flights to Bahamas
- Flights deals to Charlotte
- Pitt-Greenville to Sao Tome and Principe
- Cheap flights to Malta from St Louis Downtown-Parks
- Cheap flights to Colorado from New York
- United Airlines flight
- Flights to Asia from Denver
- Cheap Anchorage to Netherlands flights
- New York to Denver