Cheap flights to Washington Dulles International (IAD)
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) handles close to 24 million passengers each year. This architecturally beautiful airport is situated 26 miles (42km) from downtown Washington DC and serves a metropolitan area that includes Washington, Baltimore and Northern Virginia.
Washington Dulles International Airport was named after John Foster Dulles who was a former US Secretary of State. The airport is well-connected to Washington and Virginia, and is also connected to more than 125 destinations around the world, making it a popular gateway to the eastern United States.
The airport has a range of shopping options including book shops, fashion, jewelry, gifts, gadgets and music. The duty-free shops at the Washington Dulles International Airport are well-stocked and the amenities are top-class.
The airport serves as a hub for United Airlines, however passengers can book flights to Washington Dulles International Airport on most major international and domestic airlines.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Washington Dulles International
USA departure airports for flights to Washington Dulles International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Washington Dulles International
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Seattle (SEA)
- New York (NYC)
- Chicago (CHI)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Houston (IAH)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Boston (BOS)
- Miami (MIA)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Denver (DEN)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Austin (AUS)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- Omaha (OMA)
- St Louis (STL)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Charlotte (CLT)
Useful information about Washington Dulles International
More useful information about Washington Dulles International
- Find direct flights to Washington, DC and spend your money in DuPont Circle’s shopping district.
- The busiest seasons for tourist activities are spring, in particular during the time when the cherry blossoms bloom.
- At the Smithsonian American History Museum, you can view Dorothy’s ruby slippers and Fonzie’s leather jacket.
- White House tours must be scheduled in advance through your member of Congress.
- Many one way flights to Washington, DC land at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
- Last minute flights to Washington, DC promise a land of monuments, a city of symbols, and a place of power.
- The Washington National Cathedral is a beautiful building located on one of the highest points in the city.
- To sit in on Congressional debates, you must obtain gallery passes from your senator or representative's office.