Cheap flights to Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW)
Dallas Fort-Worth International Airport (DFW), situated between the two cities it’s named after, is the major airport in the US state of Texas, and also claims the title of third busiest airport in the world, in terms of aircraft movements.
This sizeable airport covers more than 7,000 hectares, and has had to employ a rail service to ease transportation between its five terminals. Flights to Dallas-Fort Worth Airport serve 46 international destinations, and 144 within the US.
The facility has done a fantastic job of adapting to the high activity and has plenty to amuse travelers – from ample shopping and dining opportunities to the cultural flavor of the airport’s selection of art.
Despite being huge and sometimes difficult to navigate, Dallas Fort-Worth International Airport manages to maintain that personal touch with appreciated gestures such as handing out cots to passengers who end up staying in the expansive airport overnight. As many satisfied commuters will tell you, it’s often the little details that count.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Dallas/Fort Worth International
USA departure airports for flights to Dallas/Fort Worth International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Dallas/Fort Worth International
- New York (NYC)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Chicago (CHI)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Miami (MIA)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Boston (BOS)
- Mexico City (MEX)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Newark (EWR)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Denver (DEN)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Washington (WAS)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- San Salvador (SAL)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Guadalajara (GDL)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Detroit (DTT)
Useful information about Dallas/Fort Worth International
More useful information about Dallas/Fort Worth International
- If you would like to see the westernmost area of the state, take a trip to El Paso.
- Things are bigger in Texas: it is larger in area than any country in Europe.
- Fact: you can carry a handgun just about anywhere in Texas.
- A popular Texas attraction is the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Houston.
- Many one way flights to Texas arrive at George Bush Intercontinental Airport or William P. Hobby Airport.
- Visitors take direct flights to Texas to see the second largest state in the United States.
- For history buffs, a visit to the Alamo in San Antonio is mandatory.
- Spring breakers book last minute flights to South Padre to appreciate the relaxation under the sun.