Flights from Omaha (OMA) to Santa Ana (SNA)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Omaha to Santa Ana across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Omaha to Santa Ana
Here are some alternative departure airports for Omaha
- Only 47.9 miles separate Omaha from Lincoln (LNK)
- Only 81.1 miles separate Omaha from Sioux City (SUX)
- Only 88.6 miles separate Omaha from Norfolk (OFK)
Additional useful information for Santa Ana
- The weather is expected to be the same temperature as Omaha (77°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.35 inches less rainfall in Santa Ana than in Omaha.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 91% in Santa Ana as opposed to 10% in Omaha.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Omaha to Santa Ana
- The average delay between Omaha and Santa Ana is 7 mins
- Denver International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Omaha and Santa Ana
- The largest plane flying between Omaha and Santa Ana is the Canadair Regional Jet 900
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from Omaha to Santa Ana is the Canadair CRJ 200
- For flights between Omaha and Santa Ana, the average cancellation rate is 0.2%
- Omaha to Santa Ana flights are delayed 0.7% of the time
- The Canadair CRJ 700 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Omaha and Santa Ana
- American Airlines Inc. operates 137 flights per week between Omaha and Santa Ana
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Omaha and Santa Ana