Cheap flights to Rhodes Diagoras (RHO)
Welcoming nearly four million passengers each year, Rhodes Diagoras International Airport is the fourth-busiest airport in Greece, and a convenient entry-point for those looking to access the gorgeous coastal resorts of Ialissos, Kremasti, Kritika, Sotoni and Theologos.
Cheap flights to Rhodes Diagoras Airport are harder to find in the summer months (May-August), when hundreds of chartered planes arrive from European and Middle Eastern destinations – so if you're operating on a tight schedule, be sure to book early.
Whether you're a culture buff, seeking out the site of the Colossus of Rhodes (one of the seven wonders of the ancient world) or whether you've planned a more reptilian approach to your time abroad (lie in the sun all day and move as little as possible) – Rhodes Diagoras Airport will be a pain-free first port of call on your big Greek adventure.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Rhodes Diagoras
USA departure airports for flights to Rhodes Diagoras
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Rhodes Diagoras
- Washington (WAS)
Useful information about Rhodes Diagoras
More useful information about Rhodes Diagoras
- In Athens, you can explore the Acropolis, the Parthenon, and the Epidaurus amphitheater.
- A popular time to take one way flights to Greece is between June and August when the weather is best.
- When your last minute flight to Greece arrives, you'll be in the country where the Olympic Games were born.
- The beautiful and verdant island Zante or Zakynthos, on the Ionian islands, is another popular vacation destination.
- Many travelers take direct flights to Greece for a tour of Athens or on a honeymoon to Santorini.
- Crete is the largest and most popular of the Greek islands, with two international airports.
- One place worth visiting is the Peloponissos, which has a spectacular landscape of mountains, caves, and volcanoes.
- Greece enjoys long Mediterranean summers, with warm temperatures and about 11 hours of sunshine a day.