Flights from New York (NYC) to Orlando International (MCO)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Orlando International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for New York to Orlando International
How much do things cost in Orlando and New York?
Additional useful information for Orlando International
Orlando is home to over a dozen theme parks and hundreds of kid-friendly attractions, making it one of the premier destinations for families. Orlando's location in central Florida also gives you easy access to everything from stunning beaches to world-class art museums. Accommodations in Orlando range from low-cost hotels and inns to luxury resorts, so you can customize your getaway experience. With multiple daily flights between New York City and Orlando, it's simple to plan an adventure-filled vacation in sunny central Florida.
How long is the flight from New York City to Orlando?
Direct flights from New York City to Orlando take about 3 hours, although the precise in-flight time depends on your specific departure and arrival airports. Flights with a layover typically add one to three hours to your travel time, and most stopovers occur in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Which airlines operate flights from New York City to Orlando?
Multiple major airlines fly between New York City and Orlando, including American Airlines, United and Delta. Low-cost carriers, including jetBlue and Spirit Airlines, also offer flights between New York City and Orlando.
How frequent are flights between New York City and Orlando?
Airlines offer multiple daily flights between New York City and Orlando. Morning, afternoon and evening departures are typically available seven days a week. United Airlines alone offers over 200 weekly flights between New York City and Orlando.
Which airports serve New York City to Orlando?
Travelers flying out of New York City typically leave from LaGuardia Airport, John F Kennedy International Airport or Newark Liberty International Airport, which is technically located just across the state line in New Jersey. Orlando has two public airports, Orlando International Airport and Orlando Sanford International Airport.
Which direct flight route between New York City and Orlando is cheapest?
The cheapest direct flights to Orlando are typically between Newark Liberty International Airport and Orlando International Airport. Occasionally, low-cost deals can also be found on direct Orlando-bound flights leaving out of LaGuardia.
When you're accustomed to the fast pace of New York life, it's easy to adapt to the non-stop fun in Orlando, Florida. You can pack in visits to multiple theme parks, including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida and Sea World Orlando, as well as plenty of themed dining experiences, museum encounters and live performances. The weather in central Florida is typically warm year-round, making Orlando a popular escape from mid-winter freezing temperatures in New York City. Summers in Orlando can get extremely hot, so packing sunscreen and staying hydrated are essential.
Explore your options for cheap flights between New York City and Orlando using our smart search engine and prepare to embark on an exciting vacation the whole family is sure to love.
Other user searches
- Flights to Maui
- Cheap flights to Panama City from Louisville
- Los Angeles to Jamaica flights
- Cheap flights to Miami
- Cheap flights from Los Angeles to New York
- Flights to California from Fort Lauderdale
- Chicago to St Augustine cheap flights
- Southwest Airlines flight bookings
- Cheap flights from Denver to Arizona
- Cheap deals to Columbus
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Orlando International
- 35 is the most common destination gate in Orlando International for flights from New York
- Flights from New York to Orlando International have 2584 passenger seats available each day
- If you’re flying between New York and Orlando International you will most likely travel with an Airbus A320-100/200
- B is the typical destination terminal for flights from New York to Orlando International
- A delay of 57 mins is common when flying between New York and Orlando International
- Between New York and Orlando International United Air Lines Inc. operates 288 flights per week
- The largest aircraft flying between New York and Orlando International is a Boeing 757 Mixed
- Flights from New York to Orlando International offer an Embraer EMB 195 as the smallest available aircraft
- For flights between New York and Orlando International, the typical cancellation rate is 0.5 percent
Popular routes to Orlando International
- Cheap Boston to Orlando International flights
- Newark to Orlando International
- Orlando International from San Juan flights
- Flights Philadelphia to Orlando International
- Chicago to Orlando International flights
- Flights from Cleveland to Orlando International
- Flights to Orlando International from Atlanta
- Flights Orlando International from Hartford
- Orlando International from Washington