Flights from Orlando International (MCO) to New York (NYC)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Orlando International to New York across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Orlando International to New York
How much do things cost in New York and Orlando?
Additional useful information for New York
One of the most iconic cities in the world, New York City offers an endless supply of activities, all packed into a small area. In the space of a single day, you can sip coffee while you stroll over the Brooklyn Bridge, ride bikes with the locals in Central Park, shop Fifth Avenue and attend a Broadway showstopper in the evening. No matter what your budget and time frame, this exciting city makes a fun getaway from balmy Orlando.
How long is the flight from Orlando to New York City?
The flight from Orlando to New York City lasts slightly more than two hours. Depending on gate holds and taxiing on the runway, your total transit time could extend to three hours.
Which airlines operate flights from Orlando to New York City?
The Orlando to New York City route is popular and well-traveled, so it's easy to find flights on a wide range of carriers. All major U.S. airlines make the journey, including American, Delta and United. In addition, you can find flights on JetBlue, Southwest and Spirit.
How frequent are flights between Orlando and New York City?
More than 45 direct flights leave Orlando for New York City each day, making it easy to find an option that fits into your schedule.
Which airports serve Orlando to New York City?
When flying direct to New York City, you'll leave from the Orlando International Airport. It's important to note that flights to New York City arrive at one of three different airports: John F. Kennedy International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport, or La Guardia Airport. La Guardia is closest to the city, but both JFK and Newark provide easy public transportation links.
Which direct flight route between Orlando and New York City is cheapest?
When flying to New York City, the cheapest route is usually the one between Orlando and Newark Liberty International Airport. Don't rule out flights to JFK, however; often, the prices to this airport are only slightly higher.
If you're visiting New York City for the first time, be sure to hit the highlights. Visit the Statue of Liberty, enjoy views of the city from the Empire State Building and soak in the lights and the energy in Times Square. Experience the city's unparalleled cultural opportunities with a trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and an evening performance at Carnegie Hall. If you're into sports, check out a Yankees game or stop by Madison Square Garden to cheer on the Knicks. For trips with the kids, the dinosaur exhibits at the American Museum of Natural History are a surefire crowd-pleaser.
With Cheapflights, it's quick and easy to find the cheapest fare on flights from Orlando to New York City. Use our smart search engine to compare dates, times and airports.
Other user searches
- Fort Myers to Bermuda
- Flights from Huntsville Intl-Carl T. Jones Field to Pasadena
- Flights to Mexico City
- Waynesville Regional to Angers
- Flights to Sarasota from Nashville
- Cheap flights to Buffalo
- Flights to Peru
- Atlanta International from Salt Lake City flights
- Flights from Atlanta to England
- Flights to Casper
Facts and figures about flying from Orlando International to New York
- The Airbus A320-100/200 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Orlando International and New York
- Each week United Air Lines Inc. operates 288 flights from Orlando International to New York
- The most popular connection between Orlando International and New York is Charlotte/Douglas International
- For flights between Orlando International and New York, the typical cancellation rate is 0.7 percent
- There are 2600 daily seats available for flights between Orlando International and New York
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from Orlando International to New York is the Embraer EMB 195
- Boeing 757 Mixed is the biggest available airplane for flights between Orlando International and New York
- The average delay time for flights between Orlando International and New York is 1 hr 12 mins
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Orlando International and New York
Popular routes to New York
Popular routes from Orlando International
- Flights from Orlando International to Las Vegas
- Flights to Boston from Orlando International
- Cheap Orlando International to Newark flights
- Cheap flights to Chicago from Orlando International
- Flights to Atlanta from Orlando International
- Cheap flights to Los Angeles from Orlando International
- Orlando International to Seattle
- Orlando International to Honolulu
- Flights to Cleveland from Orlando International