Flights from Crescent City (CEC) to Los Angeles (LAX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Crescent City to Los Angeles across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Crescent City to Los Angeles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Crescent City
- Distance between Crescent City and Brookings (BOK): 20 miles
- Distance between Crescent City and Arcata (ACV): 54.2 miles
- Distance between Crescent City and Medford (MFR): 82.9 miles
Additional useful information for Los Angeles
- In the next ten days, Crescent City will be 50°F, whereas Los Angeles will be 62°F, that’s 12°F warmer.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 1.26 inches less rainfall in Los Angeles than in Crescent City.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 58% in Los Angeles as opposed to 0% in Crescent City.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights from Seattle to Pisa Galileo Galilei International
- Memphis to Chicago flights
- Flights Salina Municipal to Los Mochis
- Flights Columbus to Frankfurt
- Flights San Francisco to Branson
- Chicago to Australia
- Flights to Mexico from New York
- Cheap flights Cozumel
- Port Louis from Denver flights
- Moab to Dundee
Facts and figures about flying from Crescent City to Los Angeles
- Passengers are most likely to connect via San Francisco International, when flying between Crescent City and Los Angeles
- A delay of 1 hr 31 mins is common when flying from Crescent City to Los Angeles
- Between Crescent City and Los Angeles SkyWest Airlines operates 45 flights per week
- Flights from Crescent City to Los Angeles are cancelled 12 percent of the time
- When traveling between Crescent City and Los Angeles, the most commonly used aircraft is an Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia
- Crescent City to Los Angeles flights are not usually subject to diversions