Flights from New York (NYC) to Lexington (LEX)Edit search
Prices from $226 to $226
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Lexington across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$226RT including taxes
May 31 2018 Jun 05 2018
New York (NYC) to Lexington (LEX)
Flying with: United Airlines
View more dates with CheapOair.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 2 months ago.
Travel information for New York to Lexington
Partners with offers for flights fromNew York to Lexington2
Number of flight deals forNew York to Lexington8
Cheapest flight forNew York to Lexington$216
Average flight price forNew York to Lexington$242
Flight time forNew York to Lexington2 hrs 53 mins
New York to Lexingtononly 588 miles
How much do things cost in Lexington and New York?
New York is 64% more expensive than Lexington
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
Large bottle of water
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
Additional useful information for Lexington
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Lexington is expected to be 5°F warmer than New York (75°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.17 inches less rain in Lexington than in New York.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 10% in Lexington as opposed to 20% in New York, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
- Long Island Mac Arthur from Los Angeles
- Alaska Airlines flight
- Aspen to England
- Reykjavik Domestic cheap flights
- Seattle to Portland International
- Flights to Amarillo from Minneapolis
- Baltimore to George Bush Intercontinental
- Cheap flights to San Francisco
- Dominican Republic from Buffalo flights
- Flights from Melbourne International to Hilton Head Island
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Lexington
- Flights from New York to Lexington are typically delayed by 1 hr 9 mins
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from New York to Lexington is 8.7 percent
- Chautauqua Airlines operates 21 flights a week from New York to Lexington
- The most popular aircraft flying between New York and Lexington is an Embraer ERJ 145
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Charlotte/Douglas International, when flying between New York and Lexington
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between New York and Lexington
- There are 37 daily seats available for flights between New York and Lexington