Flights from Lexington (LEX) to New York (NYC)Edit search
Prices from $273 to $273
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Lexington to New York across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$273RT including taxes
Apr 14 2018 Apr 18 2018
Lexington (LEX) to Newark Liberty International (EWR)
Flying with: United Airlines
View more dates with CheapOair.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 11 hours ago.
Travel information for Lexington to New York
Advertisers with deals forLexington to New York2
Deals on offer forLexington to New York8
Cheapest flight forLexington to New York$272
Average flight deal forLexington to New York$281
Average flight time forLexington to New York2 hrs 1 min
Lexington to New Yorkonly 588 miles
How much do things cost in New York and Lexington?
Lexington is 34% cheaper than New York
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
One-way ticket (local transport)
Additional useful information for New York
- The weather in New York for the next ten days will be 44°F - that’s the same temperature as Lexington.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.31 inches less in New York than in Lexington.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 34% in New York as opposed to 0% in Lexington.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Lexington to New York
- Flights between Lexington and New York are rarely subject to diversions
- For flights between Lexington and New York the most popular airline is Chautauqua Airlines
- There is a very low cancellation rate for Lexington to New York flights
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Lexington and New York is an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Charlotte/Douglas International, when flying between Lexington and New York
- Flights from Lexington to New York are typically delayed by 2 hrs 31 mins
- The Embraer ERJ 145 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Lexington and New York
- Flights between Lexington and New York typically provide 36 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- Between Lexington and New York, the delay rate is 13%