Cheap flights to Langenhagen (HAJ)
Hannover-Langenhagen Airport (HAJ) is located 7 miles (11km) north of Saxony’s capital city Hannover. It is the ninth-largest airport in Germany and one of the few German airports that are open 24 hours per day.
Having undergone a major expansion of its terminals and facilities in 2008, Hannover Airport is modern, cleverly designed and easy to navigate. Its three terminals are arranged in a semi-circle, thus minimizing walking distances, and flight schedule screens are visible from almost anywhere in each building. Several low-cost airlines fly from Hannover Airport, including TUIfly, which has its offices at the airport.
Hannover Airport is user friendly and easily accessible by road and railway. Staff are friendly and helpful and the amenities are generally clean and well maintained. The airport prides itself on its ability to impress – so much so that there's an open invitation for local residents to go shopping at its plaza every Sunday.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Langenhagen
USA departure airports for flights to Langenhagen
Interesting information about Langenhagen
More useful information about Langenhagen
- Comparable to a pub in the UK, a gasthaus is a family-run eatery.
- Germany has 16 states or Bundesländer which can be visited by train.
- Get a last minute flight to Germany to castles and gardens maintained by Europe’s most elite.
- The busiest season for direct flights to Germany is May to late October.
- Make sure to find time to visit Germany's castles and picturesque villages.
- Good deals on one way flights to Germany can be had if you are flexible with your travel dates.
- Find good pilsners and other lagers served in bars on your flight to Germany.
- To see romantic castles and picturesque villages, Romantic Road is the route to take.
- Although winter generally brings fewer visitors, it is becoming a popular time especially for the ski areas.
- The country has world class opera houses. You can find them in cities such as Berlin and Munich.