Cheap flights to Kuantan, Malaysia
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Kuantan
This is useful information about Kuantan
Avg temp for this month inKuantan90.7 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inKuantan7.09 inSource: World Weather Online
Currency exchange rate inKuantanRM1.00 = $0.23Source: Open Exchange Rates
Deals available on flights toKuantan4
More useful information about Kuantan
- The Langkawi Archipelago offers some of the most sought-after resorts in Southeast Asia.
- To see beauty in its most natural form, book a direct flight to Malaysia.
- Built to commemorate Malaysian independence, Merdeka Square is home to the world's largest flagpole at 328 feet.
- A variety of festivals are held throughout monsoon season including Thaipusam, a vibrant Hindu procession in January.
- If you take a last minute flights to Malaysia, you will find a lot of unexplored land.
- Lake Gardens will provide you with a relaxing retreat after your flight as it did for British administrators.
- The country has honed its network of air-conditioned busses to service all states in Peninsular Malaysia.
- You could land at Kota Kinabalu (BKI) or Kuching (KCH) on your one way flight to Malaysia.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Kuantan?
Pair of Nike shoes $69.96
Taxi - fixed fee $0.56
Local draught beer (0.5 liter) $2.57
Pair of jeans $68.10
1 mile taxi journey $0.47
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $0.50
Bottle of wine $18.66
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes $2.33
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle) $2.51
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $2.33