Cheap flights to Ipoh, Malaysia
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Malaysia
Useful information about Ipoh
Temp on Avg for this month inIpoh90.3 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg rainfall for this month inIpoh3.81 inSource: World Weather Online
Currency exchange rate inIpohRM1.00 = $0.23Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Ipoh
- The Langkawi Archipelago offers some of the most sought-after resorts in Southeast Asia.
- To see beauty in its most natural form, book a direct flight to Malaysia.
- Built to commemorate Malaysian independence, Merdeka Square is home to the world's largest flagpole at 328 feet.
- A variety of festivals are held throughout monsoon season including Thaipusam, a vibrant Hindu procession in January.
- If you take a last minute flights to Malaysia, you will find a lot of unexplored land.
- Lake Gardens will provide you with a relaxing retreat after your flight as it did for British administrators.
- The country has honed its network of air-conditioned busses to service all states in Peninsular Malaysia.
- You could land at Kota Kinabalu (BKI) or Kuching (KCH) on your one way flight to Malaysia.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Ipoh?
Taxi - fixed fee $0.82
Bottle of wine $8.18
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $4.21
Loaf of white bread $0.69
3 course meal for 2 $9.35
Pair of Nike shoes $62.36
3 bedroom apartment downtown $322.69
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes $3.74
Cheap meal $1.52