Cheap flights to Indira Gandhi International (DEL)
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) is just 10 miles (16km) outside of New Delhi. The airport opened the dazzling new Terminal 3, which handles all international flights, in 2010, but there are also a number of other terminals still in use at the airport. Passengers who used the airport prior to the opening of Terminal 3 might remember a dank and dirty affair with little to offer travelers, but all this changed when the airport was privatized and revamped.
New Delhi’s airport is well connected to cities across the world and serviced by a large number of international and national carriers. There are also quite a few low-cost carriers in residence and it's a hub for ten Indian carriers including Jet Airways, Kingfisher and Air India.
Indira Gandhi International Airport is a natural gateway to northern India. As one of the largest and busiest airports on the Indian subcontinent, it's a great introduction to a country full of delights, adventures and surprises.
Airport staff are friendly and always willing to assist passengers or dispense the best bargain-hunting advice for the markets of New Delhi. It has loads of facilities and shopping opportunities, and its clean interior offers an ordered, calm introduction or conclusion to a trip to New Delhi. However, if you do have to spend a lot of time at the airport, make sure you spend it in the modern Terminal 3.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Indira Gandhi International
USA departure airports for flights to Indira Gandhi International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Indira Gandhi International
- New York (NYC)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Washington (WAS)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Boston (BOS)
- Miami (MIA)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Newark (EWR)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Houston (IAH)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Panama City (PTY)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Mexico City (MEX)
- Denver (DEN)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Milwaukee (MKE)
- Omaha (OMA)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Honolulu (HNL)
- St Louis (STL)
Interesting information about Indira Gandhi International
More useful information about Indira Gandhi International
- While there, see the wild life in its natural habitat at Kaziranga National Park.
- Take a last minute flight to see the Sun Temple of Konark which was constructed in the 13th century.
- Visitors to India most frequently fly into Indira Ghandi Airport in Delhi.
- Book direct flights to India to visit the Taj Mahal or walk the picturesque beaches in Goa.
- Generally, the best time to take a one way flight to India is January through September.
- Instead of Bombay, India's citizens prefer their capital city to be referred to as Mumbai.
- Chess was invented in India in the 6th century, during the Gupta Empire.
- Delhi, India’s capital, has thousands of years of history in its buildings and streets.
- India is bordered by the Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal, and Indian Ocean.
Other user searches
- Los Angeles to Kharkiv
- Flights New York from Sacramento
- Cheap San Diego to Las Vegas flights
- Pittsburgh to Laughlin Bullhead International
- Panama City to London cheap flights
- Cheap flights to Costa Rica from Panama City
- Dallas to Hawaii flights
- Cheap flights to India
- Cheap Orlando flights
- Liberia from El Paso