Cheap flights to Fuhlsbuttel (HAM)
Located 5.3 miles (8.5km) north of the city center, Hamburg Airport – also known as Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel Airport (HAM) – is the fifth-busiest airport in Germany, serving approximately 13 million passengers per year. In total, 60 airlines operate regular flights from Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel Airport to 125 destinations around the world.
With completely modernized terminal buildings, state-of-the-art facilities and a host of excellent retail outlets and places to eat and drink, Hamburg Airport is a pleasure to visit. Always clean and well maintained, with friendly and helpful staff to match, you’ll relish your experience at the airport and look forward to returning to it.
The wonderful thing about Hamburg Airport is that it has features designed purely for passengers’ enjoyment, such as viewing decks and lounges that overlook the pier and the apron. Better yet, transport to and from the airport is highly accessible and efficient.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Fuhlsbuttel
USA departure airports for flights to Fuhlsbuttel
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Fuhlsbuttel
- Boston (BOS)
- Newark (EWR)
- New York (NYC)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Mexico City (MEX)
- Miami (MIA)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Washington (WAS)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Charleston (CHS)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Austin (AUS)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Panama City (PTY)
- Anchorage (ANC)
- Birmingham (BHM)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Greenville (GSP)
- Nashville (BNA)
Interesting information about Fuhlsbuttel
More useful information about Fuhlsbuttel
- Comparable to a pub in the UK, a gasthaus is a family-run eatery.
- Germany has 16 states or Bundesländer which can be visited by train.
- Get a last minute flight to Germany to castles and gardens maintained by Europe’s most elite.
- The busiest season for direct flights to Germany is May to late October.
- Make sure to find time to visit Germany's castles and picturesque villages.
- Good deals on one way flights to Germany can be had if you are flexible with your travel dates.
- Find good pilsners and other lagers served in bars on your flight to Germany.
- To see romantic castles and picturesque villages, Romantic Road is the route to take.
- Although winter generally brings fewer visitors, it is becoming a popular time especially for the ski areas.
- The country has world class opera houses. You can find them in cities such as Berlin and Munich.
Other user searches
- Flights from San Francisco to Australia
- Fort Worth to Turks and Caicos Islands flights
- Kirksville to Palermo
- Flights from Newport News to Marrakech
- Cheap flights to Thailand
- Flights to Mexico City from New York
- Los Angeles to Buffalo
- Las Vegas to Paris
- Flights to Puerto Rico from Detroit
- Flights Spain from Houston