Cheap flights to Francisco Sa Carneiro (Pedras Rubras) (OPO)
Often known as Porto Airport, Francisco Sa Carneiro Airport (OPO) is the main airfield for the northern Portuguese city. It is named for Francisco Sa Carneiro, a former prime minister who died in a plane crash while on his way to the airport.
The third-busiest in Portugal (after Lisbon and Faro), it welcomes more than 5 million passengers each year. It’s a base for Ryanair, Europe’s biggest budget airline. Francisco Sa Carneiro Airport is spacious and modern with curving lines reminiscent of Gaudi, although the terminal’s lack of natural light can be hard on your eyes after a few hours.
Almost half of flights to Francisco Sa Carneiro Airport come from Germany and France, but there are flights available to many other destinations worldwide, including London, Zurich, Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan, Casablanca, Luanda, Toronto, Montreal, and Caracas.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Francisco Sa Carneiro (Pedras Rubras)
USA departure airports for flights to Francisco Sa Carneiro (Pedras Rubras)
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Francisco Sa Carneiro (Pedras Rubras)
This is useful information about Francisco Sa Carneiro (Pedras Rubras)
More useful information about Francisco Sa Carneiro (Pedras Rubras)
- Fatima is a spot of spiritual importance, and visitors from around the world take part in a pilgrimage.
- Sintra is home to some of Portugal’s most picturesque man-made sights, including technicolor castles and mansions.
- Spend an evening out in the cobblestone streets of Bairro Alto.
- The Douro Valley in Costa Verde produces the region’s famous port wine.
- Cooling sea breezes drive visitors on to last minute flights to Portugal in droves from May through September.
- Book a flight to Portugal for picturesque natural scenery and miles and miles of coastline.
- Take a direct flight to Portugal and explore medieval towns, windswept coastlines, and romantic hideaways.
- Most one way flights to Portugal touch down at Lisbon International Airport.
Other user searches
- Flights Hyderabad International
- Flights Sarasota to Bangalore
- Princess Juliana flights
- Flights Atlanta from Dallas
- Cheap flights from San Diego to Cancun
- Cheap flights to Nebraska from Honolulu International
- Tucson to Birmingham
- Tulsa to USA
- San Francisco to Yukon Territory
- Flights to San Diego from Kansas City