Cheap flights to Ciampino (CIA)
Rome's Ciampino Airport – sometimes called Giovan Battista Pastine Airport – is one of the world's oldest operating airports, built in 1916. Situated in downtown Rome, just outside the city's Greater Ring Road, Ciampino Airport was Italy's busiest transport hub until 1960 when Leonardo Da Vinci International (Fiumicino) was built. However, low-cost airlines – and several recent upgrades – have revitalised Ciampino Airport and it now welcomes more than four million passengers each year.
Flights to and from Ciampino Airport are mainly provided by low-cost airlines such as Ryanair and easyJet, which offer quick, inexpensive connections to major European destinations.
CIA is a small, convenient airport, centrally located, and boasting short waiting times and merciful security checks. If you only have a short time to spend in Rome, Ciampino Airport is an ideal entry-point into Italy's capital city.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Ciampino
USA departure airports for flights to Ciampino
This is useful information about Ciampino
More useful information about Ciampino
- Book a one way flight to Italy and immerse yourself in the works of Raphael, Michelangelo, and da Vinci.
- Bologna is a beautiful city with a medieval center, old brick palaces, and porticoed streets.
- In Italy, the mountain ski season is December through April.
- Travelers take direct flights to Italy to ski the snow-capped mountain tops of the Dolomites.
- The slow travel season for Italy usually runs from November to mid-December.
- The entire country has the same coastal temperatures all year round except for the higher elevations.
- A last minute flight to Italy will get you to Venice in time for Carnival that takes place every February.
- Italy has set the groundwork for many of today’s literature, theater, art, and cuisine.
- Your best bet to see some of Italy's beautiful vineyards is to take an organized tour.
- Serious shoppers take flights to Italy to purchase some of the country's famed fashion.