Cheap flights to Sorrento, Italy
Located on Italy’s west coast and only a short distance from Naples, Sorrento is one of Italy’s most authentic towns. Flights to Sorrento arrive via Naples and from there, the travel to Sorrento is filled with some of the most beautiful scenery. Surrounded by breathtaking views of the Naples from the Bay of Naples, and with a clear look at Mount Vesuvius, Sorrento is a first-time traveler’s dream. Filled with blooming gardens and plenty of outdoor cafes and restaurants, Sorrento has something for every traveler. For the perfect picturesque moment, take a walk to Sorrento’s Museo Correale (the town’s famous museum) and watch the sunset from atop the hill. Sorrento faces the west so the views are spectacular.
Sorrento Travel Information
- Try the local speciality limoncello after your meal. It is a digestif made from lemon rind, alcohol water and sugar. Incredibly sweet, it packs quite a punch. Many restaurants will bring you a free glass of the bright yellow liquor once you've finished your meal.
- If you find yourself becoming poetic or literary it is not surprising: Keats, Byron, Goethe and Walter Scott reputedly came here, while Noel Coward had a house on Capri.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
USA departure airports for flights to Sorrento
Flights to Italy
Interesting information about Sorrento
More useful information about Sorrento
- Book a one way flight to Italy and immerse yourself in the works of Raphael, Michelangelo, and da Vinci.
- Bologna is a beautiful city with a medieval center, old brick palaces, and porticoed streets.
- In Italy, the mountain ski season is December through April.
- Travelers take direct flights to Italy to ski the snow-capped mountain tops of the Dolomites.
- The slow travel season for Italy usually runs from November to mid-December.
- The entire country has the same coastal temperatures all year round except for the higher elevations.
- A last minute flight to Italy will get you to Venice in time for Carnival that takes place every February.
- Italy has set the groundwork for many of today’s literature, theater, art, and cuisine.
- Your best bet to see some of Italy's beautiful vineyards is to take an organized tour.
- Serious shoppers take flights to Italy to purchase some of the country's famed fashion.