Cheap flights to Shannon (SNN)
Shannon Airport (SNN) is the third-busiest airport in Ireland (after Dublin and Cork), currently seeing almost 2 million passengers a year. Flights to Shannon Airport arrive from across the UK, as well as from a few key hubs elsewhere in Europe and the US. The five busiest routes include those to the three London airports (Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted), as well as Newark and JFK in the US.
Shannon Airport was the first airport in the world to offer full US pre-clearance outside of the Americas. However, changes to flights offered in recent years has seen a dramatic (almost 40 percent) drop in annual passengers. The airport has few facilities and is not as busy as it used to be, but staff members are friendly and your experience of this efficient little airport should be a good one.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Shannon
USA departure airports for flights to Shannon
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Shannon
- New York (NYC)
- Boston (BOS)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Albany (ALB)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Newark (EWR)
- Boise (BOI)
- Madison (MSN)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Austin (AUS)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Miami (MIA)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Little Rock (LIT)
This is useful information about Shannon
More useful information about Shannon
- The Gulf Stream gives Ireland a temperate climate. Summer is typically dry and in the 60s (F).
- Take a boat trip to The Aran Islands off the coast of Galway.
- Last minute flights to Ireland allow you to see Great Blasket island.
- Cheap bus tours are the best way to see the luscious green countryside.
- Climb the steep hill to ring the bells at St Anne's Church in Cork.
- Book a direct flight to Ireland for a family gathering in Dublin or a chance to gab at the Blarney stone.
- The Shannon region has stunning scenery including Cliffs of Moher and Burren’s limestone.
- After you depart from your one way flight to Ireland, take advantage of free admission to an art gallery.
- If you are a fan of stouts, Ireland has many to choose from beyond just Guinness.
- Take a trip off the beaten path and test your knowledge of Gaelic language in some of Ireland’s remote villages.
Other user searches
- Flights Philadelphia to Hawaii
- Cheap flights to Cordova from Long Island Mac Arthur
- Flights to Arkansas
- Flights to Tweed-New Haven from Groton-New London
- Flights to Maui from Fort Lauderdale
- Cheap flights from Chicago to New York State
- Flights to Italy from Miami
- Flights to Las Vegas
- Flights to Puerto Rico
- Norfolk to Costa Rica flights