Cheap flights to Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Thailand
This is useful information about Sakon Nakhon
Avg temperature for this monthSakon Nakhon90.5 °FSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inSakon Nakhon9.56 inSource: World Weather Online
Currency exchange rate inSakon Nakhon฿1.00 = $0.03Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Sakon Nakhon
- A direct flight to Thailand during peak tourist season would occur between November and February.
- If you are flying to Bankok, the busy season is November to March.
- The hot season for Thailand take place between the months of March and May.
- Thailand's largest and most popular island is Phuket (pronounced "Poo-ket").
- Chiang Mai is the place to shop for fine antiques, huge Buddhas, and high-quality handcrafts.
- The two climate zones of Thailand are a tropical savanna in the north and tropical in the south.
- If you are flexible with your departure, you can find deals on one way flights to Thailand.
- Take a last minute flight to Thailand to enjoy the infamous Bankok nightlife.
Other user searches
- Flights to Sofia
- Cheap flights to Soellingen from Bismarck Municipal
- Cheap flights to Vancouver
- Flights Kalamazoo to Thailand
- Flights from Blytheville AFB to Ian Fleming International Airport
- Cheap flights to Australia
- New York to Dubai
- Flights to Mexico from New York
- Cheap flights to Cleveland
- Flights to California
How much do things cost in Sakon Nakhon?
One-way ticket (local transport) $0.29
Cheap meal $1.03
Meal at McDonald's or similar $7.66
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $0.23
3 course meal for 2 $12.53
Taxi - fixed fee $1.03
Local draught beer (0.5 liter) $1.47
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes $3.54
1 mile taxi journey $0.47