Cheap flights to Portimao
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Portugal
More useful information about Portimao
- Fatima is a spot of spiritual importance, and visitors from around the world take part in a pilgrimage.
- Sintra is home to some of Portugal’s most picturesque man-made sights, including technicolor castles and mansions.
- Spend an evening out in the cobblestone streets of Bairro Alto.
- The Douro Valley in Costa Verde produces the region’s famous port wine.
- Cooling sea breezes drive visitors on to last minute flights to Portugal in droves from May through September.
- Book a flight to Portugal for picturesque natural scenery and miles and miles of coastline.
- Take a direct flight to Portugal and explore medieval towns, windswept coastlines, and romantic hideaways.
- Most one way flights to Portugal touch down at Lisbon International Airport.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Portimao?
A dozen eggs $2.07
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $1.42
1 bedroom apartment in the suburbs $296.21
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $1.11
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $0.95
Taxi - fixed fee $4.15
Local draught beer (0.5 liter) $1.78
Large bottle of water $0.30
Meal at McDonald's or similar $7.05