Cheap flights to Nuernberg (NUE)
Nuremberg Airport, Nurnberg in German, is located close to the city of Nuremberg. The tenth-busiest in Germany and a hub for Air Berlin, the airport serves about four million passengers per year.
Flights to Nurnberg Airport come in from across Germany as well as major European hubs, the Canary Islands, Egypt and tourist spots on the Mediterranean.
Overall, this is a small and efficient airport, with just enough stores and eateries to keep you busy, as well as good public transport links to the city centre. Like any airport, however, queues can occasionally build up at peak times.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Nuernberg
USA departure airports for flights to Nuernberg
This is useful information about Nuernberg
More useful information about Nuernberg
- Comparable to a pub in the UK, a gasthaus is a family-run eatery.
- Germany has 16 states or Bundesländer which can be visited by train.
- Get a last minute flight to Germany to castles and gardens maintained by Europe’s most elite.
- The busiest season for direct flights to Germany is May to late October.
- Make sure to find time to visit Germany's castles and picturesque villages.
- Good deals on one way flights to Germany can be had if you are flexible with your travel dates.
- Find good pilsners and other lagers served in bars on your flight to Germany.
- To see romantic castles and picturesque villages, Romantic Road is the route to take.
- Although winter generally brings fewer visitors, it is becoming a popular time especially for the ski areas.
- The country has world class opera houses. You can find them in cities such as Berlin and Munich.