Flights from Pasco (PSC) to Minneapolis (MSP)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Pasco to Minneapolis across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Pasco to Minneapolis
Pasco to Minneapolisonly 1247 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Pasco
- Distance between Pasco and Walla Walla (ALW): 41.1 miles
- Distance between Pasco and Pendleton (PDT): 41.2 miles
- Distance between Pasco and Moses Lake (MWH): 58.1 miles
Additional useful information for Minneapolis
- Over the next ten days, Minneapolis (77°F) is expected to be 9°F cooler than Pasco (86°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.07 inches more rain in Minneapolis than in Pasco.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 33% in Minneapolis as opposed to 67% in Pasco.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Pasco to Minneapolis
- The Canadair Regional Jet 900 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Pasco and Minneapolis
- Each week SkyWest Airlines operates 28 flights from Pasco to Minneapolis
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Pasco and Minneapolis
- A delay of 16 mins is common when flying between Pasco and Minneapolis
- Flights from Pasco to Minneapolis are delayed 7.1 percent of the time
- Rarely are flights from Pasco to Minneapolis cancelled
- The most popular connection between Pasco and Minneapolis is Seattle - Tacoma International
- Traveling between Pasco and Minneapolis typically provides 90 seats for passengers on a daily basis