Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Orlando (MCO)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles to Orlando across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Florida As you had searched for Orlando, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Los Angeles to Orlando
- Burbank (BUR) is only 8.8 miles from Los Angeles
- Long Beach (LGB) is only 27.3 miles from Los Angeles
- Palmdale (PMD) is only 40.4 miles from Los Angeles
How much do things cost in Orlando and Los Angeles?
Additional useful information for Orlando
Trade one sunny destination for another with a trip from Los Angeles to Orlando. This central Florida city is best known as the home of Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, but it's attractions extend far beyond theme parks. From kayaking to world-class art museums, Orlando has plenty to offer travelers of all kinds. A full schedule of flights makes it easy to get to Orlando with no hassle, so you can start your vacation quickly.
How long is the flight from Los Angeles to Orlando?
When you leave Los Angeles, expect to spend a minimum of four and a half hours in the air. In most cases, the total transit time tends to be closer to five hours.
Which airlines operate flights from Los Angeles to Orlando?
Getting from Los Angeles to Orlando is a breeze, thanks to the wide variety of airlines that make the trip each day. Go with a major carrier such as United, American or Delta, or opt for a flight on Virgin America. If you're looking for a budget-friendly airline, both jetBlue and Frontier make the trip.
How frequent are flights between Los Angeles and Orlando?
Since both Los Angeles and Orlando are important travel hubs, you can choose from a variety of daily nonstop flights. On any given day of the week, 10 flights stand ready to transport you to Florida.
Which airports serve Los Angeles and Orlando?
All direct flights between Los Angeles and Orlando leave from the Los Angeles International Airport. Save on airport parking by taking the LAX FlyAway bus, or take the free shuttle from the Metro Green Line Aviation Station. Your flight will arrive at the Orlando International Airport, which offers a full schedule of local buses, hotel shuttles and rail links.
Which direct flight route between Los Angeles and Orlando is cheapest?
On most days of the week, the Frontier Airlines flight from Los Angeles or Orlando is the cheapest option. American Airlines is close behind; be sure to add baggage fees onto your ticket price before making a final comparison.
Friendly and drenched in sunshine, Orlando is a welcoming vacation destination. No trip is complete without a visit to Walt Disney World, which operates an ever-changing lineup of thrill rides and attractions. When you've had your fill of theme parks, work on your swing at the city's stunning golf courses, or head to the luxury Mall at Millennia to browse upscale fashion. See the city by bike on the Orlando Urban Bike Trail, or cool off with a paddle around Wekiva Island.
Start checking flight prices between Los Angeles and Orlando today with the Cheapflights smart search engine. With a few clicks, you can see all of the fares for your desired travel dates.
Other user searches
- Athens to Belfast cheap flights
- Flights South Bend to Virgin Islands, U.S.
- Arcata to Ciudad Real
- Flights to Tennessee
- Cheap flights from Myrtle Beach International to Bishkek
- Flight to Hawaii
- Flights Beijing from Panama City
- Flight to London
- American Airlines information
- Flights from Newark to Arlington
Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles to Orlando
- For flights between Los Angeles and Orlando, the typical cancellation rate is 0.6 percent
- Every week Delta Air Lines, Inc. has 59 flights from Los Angeles to Orlando
- From Los Angeles to Orlando, the most frequently used aircraft is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Los Angeles to Orlando is the Boeing 757 Mixed
- On average, flights between Los Angeles and Orlando are delayed 4.1% of the time
- The average delay between Los Angeles and Orlando is 35 mins
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Los Angeles and Orlando
- The most popular connection between Los Angeles and Orlando is Atlanta International
- There are 1073 daily seats available for flights between Los Angeles and Orlando