Cheap flights to Magaluf
Grab your shades, sunblock and a glass full of sangria and head to the beaches of Magaluf -- Mallorca's premier party resort town. Located about 10 miles west of Palma, Magaluf caters to the younger age bracket of travelers who are on a mission for mayhem. Typically infused with British teens and twenty-somethings, Magaluf is fast becoming one of Europe's most highly-talked about destination spots for world travelers. Flights to Magaluf are packed full of energy-clad kids ready to take on the bars, clubs and famous nightlife scene. The resort town caters to its genre by offering budget accommodations and restaurants for students seeking a cheap vacation to Magaluf.
Magaluf Travel Information
- This is the place that got Mallorca its name as a club bar and disco heaven and which of course brings in a lot of money for the island. t may be easier to see your favorite DJs here during the summer than it is at home. Rest up on the flight to Magaluf -- it's possible to party all night long in this resort town.
- Keep cool at the Aquapark. Swimming Pools, rides and a giant water castle make it a fun day.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Majorca
More useful information about Magaluf
- The Catalans enjoy calcotades in late winter and early spring, which is a different kind of BBQ.
- Compared to the UK, Spain is 5 times as large, but only has 2/3 of the population.
- To see birds and plants not found anywhere else in the world, go to the Islote de Lobos Nature Reserve.
- Some well known artists that hail from Spain, include Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Joan Miró.
- One of Majorca’s tourist attractions is the Coves del Drac. Take a last minute flight to Spain to see it.
- With a one way flight to Spain, you can find deals if you are flexible with your dates.
- The best months for direct flights to Spain are May, June, and September.
- In July and August, Spain is extremely hot. The rest of the year the climate is generally temperate.
- Valencia has renowned museums, art collections, and it is where paella was created.
- Ibiza is known for its hedonistic resorts, electric nightlife, and fine beaches.