Cheap flights to Magaluf
Grab your shades, sunblock and a glass full of sangria and head to the beaches of Magaluf -- Mallorca's premier party resort town. Located about 10 miles west of Palma, Magaluf caters to the younger age bracket of travelers who are on a mission for mayhem. Typically infused with British teens and twenty-somethings, Magaluf is fast becoming one of Europe's most highly-talked about destination spots for world travelers. Flights to Magaluf are packed full of energy-clad kids ready to take on the bars, clubs and famous nightlife scene. The resort town caters to its genre by offering budget accommodations and restaurants for students seeking a cheap vacation to Magaluf.
Magaluf Travel Information
- This is the place that got Mallorca its name as a club bar and disco heaven and which of course brings in a lot of money for the island. t may be easier to see your favorite DJs here during the summer than it is at home. Rest up on the flight to Magaluf -- it's possible to party all night long in this resort town.
- Keep cool at the Aquapark. Swimming Pools, rides and a giant water castle make it a fun day.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
USA departure airports for flights to Magaluf
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Magaluf
- Austin (AUS)
Flights to Majorca
More useful information about Magaluf
- The Catalans enjoy calcotades in late winter and early spring, which is a different kind of BBQ.
- Compared to the UK, Spain is 5 times as large, but only has 2/3 of the population.
- To see birds and plants not found anywhere else in the world, go to the Islote de Lobos Nature Reserve.
- Some well known artists that hail from Spain, include Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Joan Miró.
- One of Majorca’s tourist attractions is the Coves del Drac. Take a last minute flight to Spain to see it.
- With a one way flight to Spain, you can find deals if you are flexible with your dates.
- The best months for direct flights to Spain are May, June, and September.
- In July and August, Spain is extremely hot. The rest of the year the climate is generally temperate.
- Valencia has renowned museums, art collections, and it is where paella was created.
- Ibiza is known for its hedonistic resorts, electric nightlife, and fine beaches.