Flights from Grand Forks (GFK) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Grand Forks to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Grand Forks to Las Vegas
Here are some alternative departure airports for Grand Forks
- Thief River Falls (TVF) is only 42.3 miles from Grand Forks
- Fargo (FAR) is only 70.9 miles from Grand Forks
- Devils Lake (DVL) is only 85.6 miles from Grand Forks
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Grand Forks?
3 course meal for 2
1 hour taxi waiting fee
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
- In Grand Forks, the weather for the next ten days is 24°F, but in Las Vegas it’ll be 71°F.
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.01 inches less rain in Las Vegas than in Grand Forks.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 78% in Las Vegas as opposed to 47% in Grand Forks, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Grand Forks to Las Vegas
- On average all flights between Grand Forks and Las Vegas offer a total of 50 seats per day
- Grand Forks to Las Vegas flights are not usually subject to diversions
- The McDonnell Douglas MD-83 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Grand Forks and Las Vegas
- The average delay time for flights between Grand Forks and Las Vegas is 27 mins
- There is a very low cancellation rate for Grand Forks to Las Vegas flights
- The most popular connection between Grand Forks and Las Vegas is Minneapolis-St Paul International
- From Grand Forks to Las Vegas, Allegiant Air, Inc. operates 10 flights a week