Flights from Newark (EWR) to Indianapolis (IND)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Newark to Indianapolis across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Indiana As you had searched for Indianapolis, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Newark to Indianapolis
- Distance between Newark and New York (LGA): 16.5 miles
- Distance between Newark and New York (JFK): 21.4 miles
- Distance between Newark and White Plains (HPN): 34 miles
How much do things cost in Indianapolis and Newark?
Additional useful information for Indianapolis
- The weather in Indianapolis for the next ten days will be 80°F - that’s 3°F warmer than Newark.
- There will be 0.31 inches more rainfall in Indianapolis than in Newark over the next ten days.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 10% in Indianapolis as opposed to 32% in Newark.
Other user searches
- Flights Fuengirola from Denver International
- Flights to Russia
- Los Angeles to Detroit flights
- Flights from Mackinaw City to McClellan-Palomar
- Dutch Harbor to Hong Kong cheap flights
- Flights from Naples to Philippines
- Flights from Springfield to Buffalo
- Flights from Oregon to Queensland
- Harrisburg to Denver flights
- Flights to Heathrow
Facts and figures about flying from Newark to Indianapolis
- The average delay time for flights between Newark and Indianapolis is 1 hr 20 mins
- For flights between Newark and Indianapolis, the average cancellation rate is 6.7%
- From Newark to Indianapolis, the most frequently used aircraft is an Embraer EMB 170/EMB 190
- The Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Newark and Indianapolis
- When flying from Newark to Indianapolis, Charlotte/Douglas International is the most common place passengers connect in
- Every week Shuttle America has 96 flights from Newark to Indianapolis
- Flights from Newark to Indianapolis have 1052 passenger seats available each day
- Flights between Newark and Indianapolis are rarely subject to diversions
- Douglas DC-10-30/40 Freighter is the biggest available airplane for flights between Newark and Indianapolis