Flights from Atlanta (ATL) to Chicago-O'Hare International (ORD)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Atlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Atlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International
Flight time forAtlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International2 hrs 3 mins
Atlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International600 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Atlanta
- Distance between Atlanta and Athens (AHN): 62 miles
- Distance between Atlanta and Macon (MCN): 84.6 miles
- Distance between Atlanta and Columbus (CSG): 91.2 miles
How much do things cost in Chicago and Atlanta?
Large bottle of water
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
1 bedroom apartment downtown
Additional useful information for Chicago-O'Hare International
- The weather is expected to be the same temperature as Atlanta (78°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.21 inches less rainfall in Chicago-O'Hare International than in Atlanta.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 46% in Chicago-O'Hare International as opposed to 12% in Atlanta.
Other user searches
- Manchester flight
- Kapalua to Manhattan
- Flights to Reno from Burbank
- Cheap Reading to Ipoh flights
- Rockford to South Africa flights
- Flights Chicago to Germany
- Springfield to Costa Rica flights
- Flights to San Antonio International from Dallas
- Cancun from San Diego flights
- Cheap flights to Florida from Dallas
Facts and figures about flying from Atlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International
- Each week Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 274 flights from Atlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International
- The average delay time for flights between Atlanta and Chicago-O'Hare International is 1 hr 8 mins
- There are on average 2860 seats available each day on flights from Atlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International
- 2 is the most common destination terminal in Chicago-O'Hare International for flights arriving from Atlanta
- If you’re flying from Atlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International the most common destination gate is E15
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from Atlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International is the Canadair CRJ 200
- Flights from Atlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International offer a Boeing 747-400 (Domestic) as the largest available aircraft
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Atlanta and Chicago-O'Hare International
- Flights from Atlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International are cancelled 3.1 percent of the time
- From Atlanta to Chicago-O'Hare International, the most frequently used aircraft is a Canadair CRJ 700