Flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Champaign (CMI)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from San Francisco to Champaign across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Illinois As you had searched for Champaign, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for San Francisco to Champaign
- Oakland (OAK) is only 14.3 miles from San Francisco
- San Jose (SJC) is only 41.8 miles from San Francisco
- Santa Rosa (STS) is only 54.6 miles from San Francisco
Additional useful information for Champaign
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Champaign is expected to be 25°F warmer than San Francisco (59°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.31 inches more rainfall in Champaign than in San Francisco.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 0% in Champaign as opposed to 69% in San Francisco.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from San Francisco to Champaign
- San Francisco to Champaign flights are not usually subject to diversions
- A delay of 23 mins is common when flying from San Francisco to Champaign
- The smallest plane flying between San Francisco and Champaign is the Airbus A319
- The Boeing 737-800 (winglets) is the most popular aircraft used for flights between San Francisco and Champaign
- When flying from San Francisco to Champaign, Dallas/Fort Worth International is the most common place passengers connect in
- 9.5 percent of flights from San Francisco to Champaign are delayed
- Every week United Air Lines Inc. has 353 flights from San Francisco to Champaign
- On average, flights from San Francisco to Champaign are cancelled 0.9% of the time
- Boeing 747-400 (Domestic) is the biggest available airplane for flights between San Francisco and Champaign