Cheap flights to Aberdeen International (ABZ)
Aberdeen Airport opened in 1934, a link between the northern islands of Scotland and London. During the Second World War it was a military base, and, with the discovery of oil in the North Sea in the late 1960s became host to workers in the oil and gas industry.
Today, it is the world’s biggest heliport. The Main Terminal was opened in 1977 and the airport has four runways (one fixed wing, three helicopter) to accommodate its 3 million annual passengers. The Main Terminal building has two floors, Check-In on the ground, and Departure Lounges on the first floor. Arrivals is to the right of the concourse, with baggage claim located next to Arrivals.
There are about 20 airlines offering flights from Aberdeen including BA, easyJet, Flybe and KLM. The airport is operated by the British Airports Authority, and is open 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Aberdeen International
USA departure airports for flights to Aberdeen International
This is useful information about Aberdeen International
More useful information about Aberdeen International
- Go to where golf was invented; there are plenty direct flights into Scotland.
- The Scotch may be so good, you'll only need a one way flight to Scotland.
- Grab your kilt and book a last minute flight to Scotland.
Other user searches
- New York cheapest flight
- Cheap New York to Bahamas flights
- Flights to Ireland from Miami
- Flights Houston to Cuba
- Cheap flights from Detroit to San Francisco
- Flights to Spokane International from Hector International
- Los Angeles to Hawaii
- New York to Bullhead City
- Greensboro to Melbourne
- Flights from Omaha to Mexico