Flights to Thailand
This is useful information about Sakon Nakhon
Avg temperature for this monthSakon Nakhon84 °FSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inSakon Nakhon0.39 inSource: World Weather Online
Currency exchange rate inSakon Nakhon฿1.00 = $0.03Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Sakon Nakhon
- A direct flight to Thailand during peak tourist season would occur between November and February.
- If you are flying to Bankok, the busy season is November to March.
- The hot season for Thailand take place between the months of March and May.
- Thailand's largest and most popular island is Phuket (pronounced "Poo-ket").
- Travelling from the UK? Compare prices on flights to Thailand today and save.
- Chiang Mai is the place to shop for fine antiques, huge Buddhas, and high-quality handcrafts.
- The two climate zones of Thailand are a tropical savanna in the north and tropical in the south.
- If you are flexible with your departure, you can find deals on one way flights to Thailand.
- Take a last minute flight to Thailand to enjoy the infamous Bankok nightlife.
Other user searches
- Flights to Sofia
- Cheap flights to Soellingen from Bismarck Municipal
- Cheap flights to Vancouver
- Flights Kalamazoo to Thailand
- Flights from Blytheville AFB to Ian Fleming International Airport
- Cheap flights to Australia
- New York to Dubai
- Flights to Mexico from New York
- Cheap flights to Cleveland
- Flights to California
How much do things cost in Sakon Nakhon?
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $1.96
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $1.40
One-way ticket (local transport) $0.28
Taxi - fixed fee $0.98
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes $2.52
Large bottle of water $0.22
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $0.36
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $0.17
3 course meal for 2 $7.01