Flights to Belgium
Useful information about Liege
Avg temperature for this monthLiege37.6 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inLiege4.19 inSource: World Weather Online
Foreign-exchange rate inLiege€1.00 = $1.08Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Liege
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.
Other user searches
- Dallas to Costa Rica cheap flights
- Boston to Port of Spain
- Flights to Palm Beach International from Laredo
- Cheap flights to Frankfurt
- Which airlines fly to Virginia
- Cheap Dallas to New York flights
- Cheap flights George Bush Intercontinental
- Flights Pittsburgh to Lester B. Pearson International
- United Airlines baggage
- Cheap flights to Dallas/Fort Worth International
How much do things cost in Liege?
One-way ticket (local transport) $2.26
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $1.89
1 mile taxi journey $2.65
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $3.23
Bottle of wine $8.08
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $2.16
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle) $1.41
Pair of jeans $91.61
3 course meal for 2 $53.35