Flights from San Diego (SAN) to Spokane (GEG)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from San Diego to Spokane across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Washington State As you had searched for Spokane, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for San Diego to Spokane
- Only 21 miles separate San Diego from Carlsbad (CLD)
- Only 73 miles separate San Diego from Santa Ana (SNA)
- Only 79.6 miles separate San Diego from Palm Springs (PSP)
How much do things cost in Spokane and San Diego?
Additional useful information for Spokane
- In San Diego, the weather for the next ten days is 69°F, but in Spokane it’ll be 78°F.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.01 inches more rainfall in Spokane than in San Diego.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 45% in Spokane as opposed to 62% in San Diego.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights from Plattsburgh to Stockholm
- Flights to Las Vegas
- Cheap flights to Kenya
- United Airlines cheap flights
- Cheap flights from Houston to Phoenix
- Flights New Zealand from Syracuse
- Flights to Bangalore from Las Vegas
- Cheap Rapid City to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk flights
- Columbus to Malaysia flights
- Cheap flights to San Diego
Facts and figures about flying from San Diego to Spokane
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Albuquerque International, when flying between San Diego and Spokane
- San Diego to Spokane flights are not usually subject to diversions
- Flights from San Diego to Spokane typically have a delay of 9 mins
- Flights from San Diego to Spokane are delayed 0.7 percent of the time
- When traveling between San Diego and Spokane, the most commonly used aircraft is an Airbus A319
- Between San Diego and Spokane, flights are not likely to be cancelled
- Each week Southwest Airlines Co. operates 318 flights from San Diego to Spokane
- The largest plane flying between San Diego and Spokane is the Boeing 757 Mixed