Flights from Ontario (ONT) to Spokane (GEG)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Ontario to Spokane across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Washington State As you had searched for Spokane, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Ontario to Spokane
- Only 30 miles separate Ontario from Santa Ana (SNA)
- Only 32.6 miles separate Ontario from Long Beach (LGB)
- Only 40.8 miles separate Ontario from Burbank (BUR)
Additional useful information for Spokane
- Over the next ten days, Spokane (68°F) is expected to be 7°F cooler than Ontario (75°F).
- There will be 0.03 inches more rainfall in Spokane than in Ontario over the next ten days.
- During this time it is forecast that the chance of sunshine will be 58% in Spokane as opposed to 70% in Ontario.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Ontario to Spokane
- The largest plane flying between Ontario and Spokane is the Airbus A600-600F
- The average delay time for flights between Ontario and Spokane is 11 mins
- The most popular aircraft flying between Ontario and Spokane is a Canadair Regional Jet 900
- Flights from Ontario to Spokane are delayed 0.5 percent of the time
- On average, flights from Ontario to Spokane are cancelled 0.1% of the time
- The Canadair CRJ 200 is the smallest airplane available for flights between Ontario and Spokane
- From Ontario to Spokane, Southwest Airlines Co. operates 189 flights a week
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Boise Air Terminal (Gowen Field), when flying between Ontario and Spokane
- From Ontario to Spokane, about 2% of flights are diverted